Please allow 4 working days, excluding weekends and Bank Holidays, for your request to be processed. Any problems please telephone the surgery.
In Aberfeldy we do have cut off periods for the processing of prescriptions. If you have ordered your prescription before 10am this will be processed and ready for collection at the chemist 4 days from that time.
If you have ordered your prescription before 3pm this will be processed and ready for collection at the chemist 4 days from that time.
If you phone your prescription order in to the repeat prescription line on a Friday after 3pm this will not be processed until the Monday and therefore not ready for collection at the chemist until the Thursday.
Repeat Prescription Ordering
You can order repeat prescriptions in various ways.
- Repeat prescription phone line – 01887 829743
- Handing in your repeat order form at reception
- Telephone – 01887 820366
- Please order your prescriptions in plenty of time
- Please allow 4 days for collection from Chemist
- Urgent Requests – Order by 10am – Collect at surgery by 11.30am the following day
- Urgent Requests – Order by 4pm – Collect at surgery next day by 4.30pm
- Order after 4pm Friday – Ready for collection at chemist for following Thursday