Aberfeldy Health Centre
A 24 hour telephone answering machine system has been installed for recording repeat prescription requests. Verbal instructions are given on dialling the repeat prescription number Aberfeldy (01887) 829743.
You can also email the surgery in Aberfeldy with your repeat prescription requests on the following email address:
NB: The doctor may wish to see the patient prior to issuing a repeat prescription. Prescriptions are usually available within 4 days of processing and collected at the local chemist unless otherwise instructed.
Repeat Prescription Ordering
You can order repeat prescriptions in various ways.
- Repeat prescription phone line – 01887 829743
- Handing in your repeat order form at reception
- Telephone – 01887 820366
- Please order your prescriptions in plenty of time
- Please allow 4 days for collection from Chemist
- Urgent Requests – Order by 10am – Collect at surgery by 11.30am the following day
- Urgent Requests – Order by 4pm – Collect at surgery next day by 4.30pm
- Order after 4pm Friday – Ready for collection at chemist for following Thursday
Kinloch Rannoch is a dispensing practice and urgently needed medicines can be dispensed at the time of consultation.
Repeat prescriptions should be requested by bringing, posting, emailing, phoning or faxing your slip to us and will normally be ready for collection during reception hours 2 working days (Monday to Friday) later.
Prescription charges must be paid on collection by cash or cheque (made payable to Aberfeldy and Kinloch Rannoch Medical Practice, card details on reverse) unless proof of exemption is presented.